
Anna took the motto "Sunday is a day of rest" to a whole new level today when her 4:30-6 naptime lasted until 9 p.m. when I begrudgingly woke her up to feed her dinner, let her play for an hour or two, and then give her her nighttime bottle. I felt bad waking her up but I knew she'd get up in the wee hours of the night and I just didn't want to deal with that. So now it's about 10:30 Sunday night and we were up Skyping with Grandma, Papa and Katie and the dogs. To any family member who hasn't gotten it yet -- It's awesome!! We love it. Anyway, Anna and I Skyped with anyone who was still awake while Manny and Gabe hit they hay.
After that ended, we took some Fun Fotos in our Photobooth! Thought I'd post a few for everyone to see how big she is getting and her little personality coming through. She loved waving to herself and making funny faces.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and here's to a great week!!



2 comments:
Man, her personality is really coming out. I think she's going to be a lot of fun. But she gets it naturally.
WHAT a CUTIE!!! Love her...
Post a Comment