Sunday, April 25, 2010
Set In His "Holey" Ways
Gabriel has had these "footie" pajamas since last Fall, when I bought them a few sizes too big to give him lots of space to grow. He has fallen in love with these pajamas, his "my most favorite pajamas ever, Mom!" and even when we travel to warm places like Miami, Florida, we just have to bring the footies along. This morning, while Manny was brewing coffee and Gabe was helping make eggs for everyone (I love Sunday mornings!), I noticed his big toe was sticking out. I mentioned that perhaps it was time to get rid of the footies but I was countered with a very strong argument from Gabe, who said they were "just fine, Mom." He almost had me convinced until he sat down and I saw it was more than just a big toe sticking out... There were also two huge holes in the heels. He is convinced he can keep these footies around "until I am 5" so we'll see how they "holed" up. Perhaps we can look for some for his birthday, but I don't know many places who sell footies in the middle of June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are the cutest toes!!! and the best smile... he can walk around on those holes for as long as he wants, if you ask me.
Same thing happened to me when I was a kid! The temporary solution is to cut the feet off - this will buy him a few extra months.
Post a Comment