Friday, September 10, 2010

Hiking Out of NYC!


We've been talking about heading to the Del Water Gap for a while now, and it was well worth the trip! We went on Labor Day, and Anna hiked with her love, Daddy, while Gabe and I partnered up. Sometimes I look at photos of the two of us and I can't help but sing that song "My Buddy... My Buddy!" from the old commercials from my childhood. He just is so much... My Buddy!


We did a few miles and it was great for the city boy to head out and absorb some country.


On the way to Abuelo's, where we stopped for a post-hike picnic, these two made silly faces in the backseat and cracked each other up. I love this picture, I think it's on it's way to becoming a classic.

2 comments:

nana said...

love the picture of Gabe and Anna - they must have so much fun together.

Papa said...

That looks like so much fun. I wanna go hiking with the kiddos.