Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday To Husbando!

Gabe's card for #1 Dad
Happy Birthday Manny!!
When he walked in after taping at the Metropolitan Opera all day (a big first in his career!) I opened the door in a sexy striped XXL moo moo I hadn't worn since post-c-section 2 1/2 years ago that isn't sexy at all but is the only thing in my wardrobe that doesn't rub up against the 5 incisions on my abdomen and cause me more pain, a robe currently stained with Anna spit up, and a hott body full of scratches and scabs because of the allergic reaction I've been having to all the pain medication the last week which has me itching 24 hours a day. 
Thankfully I have a husband who loves me through all of it and who was just happy I was home. He has been an extraordinary captain of the G-Fam ship and was able to be my side for the majority of the crappy time I had while in the hospital. He is a workhorse and a sexy one at that.
So, Happy Birthday Husbando, I love you very much.

The delicious birthday cake I couldn't have but heard how delightful it was
*A special note of thanks to Amy and Bella, who came up from D.C. on Friday and stayed until Tuesday morning, manning tugboats Gabe and Anna while Manny was either working or tending to me. Because of Amy, Daddy had a card and a cake, and Mommy had awesome welcome home signs from both kiddos. You are such a right arm Ames, we love you.

No comments: