Abuelo and Uncle Al came over Thursday afternoon to have a park day with Gabe and Daddy while Anna and I had a girl's day and went shopping for Easter shoes to go with her adorable lil' Easter dress that Memee bought for her. After trying on the dress, seems Anna's chubby shoulders are having trouble fitting in to it. It's a 12-monther, but let's just say she's fattening up beautifully.
The last few days have been a little hard with Anna... After we cleared up the constipation, she's had some sinus drainage and is a little congested... She keeps most everything down but we've also had a few major puke cleanups. I am thinking this is all related somehow to the three bottom teeth that came in last week and the two front chompers making their way through her red swollen gums this weekend. She's been awfully miserable but manages to shoot Gabe a smile every time he walks into a room or kiss Daddy when he comes over to see how she's doing. Hopefully today is a much better day... Have a very Happy Easter tomorrow if we don't sign back on... Right now we have a brunch planned for our NY friends but that is currently in limbo with Anna. Let's hope today is a better day for our lil' Anita Bonita.
3 comments:
OH the joys of motherhood- the unpleasantry of seeing your child in pain and not able to do a DARN thing about it..Thankfully that is only a small part of being moms and now G-ma's watching our precious grandchildren grow up and go thru their seasons. Have a beautiful and Blessed Easter- We love you!
Thanks for the comments cousin. Most people comment on my facebook notes, I wish they would leave them on here though. I need more followers. My followers list does not reflect on how many people actually read it and that makes me cry.
Anyway I can't wait to see you guys again. I want to meet Ana, she's so freaking cute.
Hope she is feeling better and have a great Easter! Love to all
Post a Comment